2012年12月10日 星期一

Activities

     We have held some activities in our dorm. The week before last week, we had a activity about watching movie. Last night, we gathered in the basement in the dorm. By the projector, we could see the movie in the wall. It felt like watching movie in the theater. The equipment here wasn't as good as the theater  but it was still a fun experience. By the way, in order to make more students join this, we prepared 10 boxes of pizza!
The movie playing that night is "Let  the bullet fly" which was a fantastic film. It so funny and meaningful that we all fixed on it until the ending. Besides this, we also held a poker competition last Monday! It was a excited game, we all did our best to win the championship. Though I didn't win the first place, I still got some award.
     There are many different activities holding in our dorm and most of them offer some food and drink! Let's have fun and enjoy in it.

1 則留言:

  1. Hi there!
    It’s good to know that the dorm held so many activities although I prefer staying in my room watching movies MYSELF. I felt lonely sometimes because my roommates usually went out and came back so late.:(( Even when they came back, they just concentrated on their own computers and didn’t care about others. I was envious about your colorful dorm life. It’s said that dorm life is the important part of the college life. You must agree with that~

    回覆刪除

hello!!! everyone my name is zong-yi hsu.in this blog,i want to introduce my dorm life in ncc自己