2012年11月20日 星期二

midterm exam week

     This week is a special week because midterm exam is coming! This time is our first big exam after we entered NCCU. The atmosphere in the dorm is different. It is more quiet than last week and the feeling of nervousness spreading in the air. I am not exception, I really studied hard for the exam.  Last weekend, I just  studied in my room. I woke up and opened the textbook till the lunch time. After finishing my lunch, I came back my desk and fought against my civil law. It was a tough time! What's worse, when I wanted to go down the mountain, I learned a terrible news that"The school bus is broken and the elevator is broken, too."
It was awful because It meant that we had to go down the mountain on foot and that day is a rainy day! Though the situation was so difficult, I still had a dream that I wanted to eat hot pot. Hot pot was a good thing in such a rainy and cold night! Refreshing myself, I went back to my world of  Law.

2 則留言:

  1. In that week, I also studied hard too! Although the English midterm delayed a week, I still prepared it in that week. But last week when teacher handed out the exam paper...... I felt so shocked and frustrated! Because I just can answer few questions!

    回覆刪除
  2. I had a little different situation that I only had economic exam in that week. Although it seemed to be a good news, it was on Friday; therefore, in order not to forget the point, I had to studied economic every day in that week, which I thought it extremely tired! In addition, I also had the same feeling about English mid-term exam. It was a little frustrating.:(
    All in all, these had passed, we sould treasure present and future time.

    回覆刪除

hello!!! everyone my name is zong-yi hsu.in this blog,i want to introduce my dorm life in ncc自己