2012年11月5日 星期一
EN9OY
Everyone knows NCCU is a desert of delicacies. There is no exception in the dorm. We always go to EN9OY to have breakfast, lunch, dinner and night snack. Although the food in EN9OY isn't very delicious, it is cheap!!! It is important to students from other cities. We prefer eating in EN9OY to other restaurant near campus when it is near the end of the month. Now I want to introduce some store in the EN9OY. First, Bi-Bo, there are many kind of noodles here from Taiwanese style to Japanese style. It also sells rice dishes, too. Canteen is a important store because it sells all items you can image. We buy drinks, snacks, NCCU notebook, daily supplies there. 極鮮 is another special store. it sells soya-mixed meat and it is my favorite night snack. In short, EN9OY is a good place for every student! we can chat here with some beer or some snack.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
Hello! I also live in Tz-Chiang dormitory 6. I sometimes go to EN9OY to have lunch and dinner. I think EN9OY is a wonderful place because you can find at least one store that sells food when you are hungry, especially after nine o’clock. Additionally, I like the juice bar the most. Not only because its juice is delicious and cheap, but also because people usually neglect the intake of fruit and vegetables. I hope you can try this store!
回覆刪除I also live in Tz-Chiang dormitory 6.For us, EN9OY is really a paradise.But I seldom go to EN9OY because there are always so many people drinking and shouting(some people even smoking)in that airproof basement.Owing to the reasons above, EN9OY is always smelly and noisy.When I chat with some friends, they also argue that the noisy ruction disrupt their dreamland.I think the authority-concerned should manage to solve this problem.
回覆刪除