2012年10月22日 星期一

Fun things

     There are many fun things we can do in the dorm life. We play the most popular online game called LOL. It is a really exciting game and you need teamwork and personal skills. last week, TPA(from Taiwan) defeated other teams from all over the world and won the LOL world championship. We all watched the live broadcast on the Internet. When TPA won the game, we yelled for their victory. Besides computer games, we also see the night view on our dorm's roof. It is so beautiful because we can see the light in the Taipei city glittering. Another we can see on the roof  is the stars shining on the night sky!!! I never saw such many stars before I went to NCCU. Last night, I went to see the meteor shower with my friend because someone told that the meteor shower would appear at that time. But we waited for one hour,there are not a shooting star appearing!!!  Although we didn't see the meteor shower, we still had a nice time.

3 則留言:

  1. TPA really made all people in Taiwan.Whether people play LOL or not, everyone yelled crazily for the world champion.Although I cannot play LOL, I still follow the latest news, hoping that they defeat another teams.
    The night view on our dorm's roof is so great.Since I first came here, I cannot help but being attracted by it's serenity.My friends also invited me to see the meteor shower.But I was so lazy, I slept all that night hahaha~

    回覆刪除
  2. My brother is also a online game fan, but he is not as so lucky as you. The difference between my brother and you is that you can share your pleasure in LOL with your roommates and exchange the game tips. However,my brother have no one to share, because none of our family enjoy playing online games, except him. I think it happy to be roommates with who have the same hobby as you.

    回覆刪除
  3. I really admire people who can have a dorm life in college. When I read your post, I saw so many interesting things you did with your roommates. Watching stars at night, playing games together...etc. I guess when you are doing this activities, I might be waiting at the bus stop trying to go home. Good for you! And I hope to see more interesting things happen in your dorm life.

    回覆刪除

hello!!! everyone my name is zong-yi hsu.in this blog,i want to introduce my dorm life in ncc自己