2012年10月1日 星期一
MY ROOMMATES
i have three roommates.we are in four different departments.now,i want to introduce to everyone.first,his name is jack and he comes from taichung. it's my home town,too.he is studying the department of 資管 now.he is a very nice guy because he usually share his fruit with us.by the way,he rebuilds the table tennis team in his department so he is a team leader now.he likes to read novels.he can stay up reading his novels.my second roommate is juicy lin.he comes from the southern of taiwan--Pingtung. how a wonderful place it is. he is a outgoing person.he likes to sing the songs.his voice is beautiful. we went mountain climbing yesterday and he told some ghost-stories.it's really horrible.the last one is ben chiu.he comes from kaohsiung. he looks like a indoorsman but actually he is a sunny boy. he can play the bass and he is learning the jazz tomtom now. he is a such talent boy. after i introduce my three roommates,i want to say something to everyone that is"we are all single now"!
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
When I saw "資管" in your article, I cannot help thinking that you're too lazy to look up for a dictionary. Hum…but it is not the point. Having nice roommates sounds very exciting. You can do lots of interesting things and share miscellaneous life experience together. However, I still cannot forsake my adorable home, though I made this choice in price of commuting for 1 hour every day…
回覆刪除