This semester is about to over and I really like to stay at my room because It is always raining outside. Although my room is small, it is still a good place when it is rainy and cold outside. I just like to sit in front of my computer and watch some movies or read some novels. The final exam is coming, I spend much more time on studying in the library so when I back to dorm, It just like in the paradise.
I hate it is always raining in the winter. It is cold and humid and the clothes is difficult to dry. The most important is that it is hard to wake up on time. I usually go to class late in cold day~
Anyway, the final exam is coming. Let's study hard and have a nice winter vacation.
This semester's over means my dispirited life's over. The final exam is now and I am still making a comment on your blog, not preparing well for it. Tomorrow is the last day. When economy exam finishes, I can relieve from the purgatory!!!! Next semester let us end the dispirited life!!!! Let's study hard and study hard during winter vacation!!!!!!!
回覆刪除Hello! First, I like to stay in my room, too. Even though it is cold or rainy outside, the temperature in my room still remains 18~19°C, which makes me feel much warmer. Besides, I spent most of the time preparing for my final exam in the dormitory instead of the school library, for I hate seeing people passing by or walking in front of me.
回覆刪除Second, I think the clothes are not difficult to dry. According to my experience, you only have to wait for at most two days. Maybe you put your clothes together too close!
Enjoy your winter vacation!